The Perfect DIY Rainbow Jello Easter Eggs
These Rainbow Jello eggs make a great colorful addition to your Easter table. If you are looking for something different for your Easter, make these delicious rainbow jello easter eggs. They are a fun and colorful dessert that guests young and old will enjoy.
These rainbow jello eggs are very fun and easy to make that the kids can help, and they can get involved in actually creating the eggs. (Photo source ：Backyardchickencoops)
What you will need:
– boiling water;
– 7 pkg flavored Gelatin, each color should be different ;
– egg molds ;
– cooking spray;
– clean syringe and bowls.
1. Take one bowl for each gelatin color and put the powder in each one separately.
2. Stir 1.25 cups boiling water into each flavor until completely dissolved (it should take around 2 minutes).
Don’t forget to take just one at a time.
3 .Take the syringe and fill it with the first color and fill the molds with a layer that should be around 1/4” – 1/2” thick.
4. Put it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes , just till they are firm enough so the next colour layer won’t run into the one below. and repeat the process for the other layers the same way. The rest of the flavors, until they are used, should stay at room temperature, lightly covered.
5. Once filled to the top, please in fridge to set completely! It will take at least 4 hours and before taking the eggs out put the mold in warm water, the gelatin will loosen a little and this way you can umold easier.
You might also like:
These delicious Jello Easter Eggs filled with Vanilla Cream! They are perfect for your Easter celebrations. Recipe by Butteryum — Jello Easter Eggs Recipe .
DIY Hello Kitty-Easter-eggs