How to DIY Sweet Chocolate Bowls with Balloon (Video)
Check out this cool idea of dessert serving, perfect for this Summer! The trick of another project to use balloons! You can fill with berries and cream, ice cream, pudding, candies or anything that your heart desires. Enjoy.
You will need:
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Balloons partially filled with air
- Fill the chocolate bowls: berries and cream, ice cream, pudding, candies etc.
- Use a heavy saucepan and melt chocolate over low heat before it reaches a soft consistency.
- Take off the chocolate from heat and let stay at room temperature for some moments (5-7 minutes).
- Lay aluminum foil on a cookie sheet.
- Dip the bottom half of each balloon into chocolate, moving each to the aluminum foil.
- Rest balloons for 3-4 minutes, then do the procedure again.
- Put balloons into the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Eliminate and delicately pop one balloon at a time, carefully peeling it away from the inside of the chocolate bowl.
Here is a similar video tutorial with same trick on chocolate bowl, wish it helps you on every detail: