20+ Beautiful Braid Hairstyle DIY Tutorials You Can Make At Home
Braids may be difficult to master at first, but once you get the hang of the basics, its amazing how easy it is to make complicated-looking hairstyles with little efforts. The versions of braids are endless from thick to thin, singles to multiples, updos to half-up to down. You can braid part of your hair or all of it, combine the braid with a bun or even a scarf, or use braid extensions to create braided braids. The important thing is none of these ideas is particularly hard to pull off as long as you are proficient at making a basic braid. But you don’t need to tell your friends that when they marvel at your styling skill!
Here is an awesome collection of braids in a wide variety of ways so that you can change different hairstyle every day of the week. Enjoy~~
1. Cascade: This charming mini-braid takes very little time. Tutorial via missy sue.
2. Ballerina Bun: This braided bun makes you look every bit the part of a graceful dancer. Tutorial via: Make Up. 3. Relaxed French: Think a French braid just looks too uptight? Try this relaxed version.
4. Slide Up: This unique look is surprisingly easy. Tutorial via hair romance.
5. Twisted Ladder: Get an intricate-looking pony tail in no time! Tutorial via: abella braids.
6. Spiral Lace: This is one of the more awesome braids you’ve seen. Tutorial Via: youtube.
7. Ladder Tail: Unique braids like this will make you look like a hair styling expert. Tutorial via: cute girl hairstyles.